LA and Dallas sit in second and third place respectively and are only separated by two points despite Dallas having played three less games than LA. This match will be a six-pointer, as well as an important match for Dallas in their quest to keep climbing the Western Conference ladder and make use of their games in hand.
The Galaxy will be looking to secure their second straight road victory and extend their current winning streak to three games, while Dallas will be looking to get back on track after their five match win streak was snapped by Chicago on August 2nd.
Match will be played at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas.
- 2nd place Western Conference, 40 pts, 25 games played, 1.6 PPG.
- Leading Scorers: Robbie Keane (11), Sebastian Lletget (6), Gyasi Zardes and Alan Gordon (5)
- New signing Giovani dos Santos scored and assisted in his debut last week against Seattle.
- 3rd place Western Conference, 38 points, 22 games played, 1.73 PPG.
- Leading Scorers: Fabian Castillo (8), Blas Perez and Mauro Diaz (5), Michael Barrios and Tesho Akindele (3)
- With popcorn, ready for fireworks.
- Prepared for fun.
- Time-Warner Cable Sports Network, MLS Live, Sirius XM 85 (9 PM ET, 6 PM PT).