The LA Galaxy are set to take on Real Salt Lake today, so here are some morning links to go with that yard of New Belgium you drank last night.
- The story of the day is a will he or won't he. Landon Donovan, will he or won't he play against Real Salt Lake today. The LA Times is going with questionable, however the Galaxy at no point reported an injury to MLS even though Donovan and Robbie Keane were held from full practice this week.
- The Salt Lake Tribune is certainly counting on Donovan being on the pitch. On the same day that RSL get Kyle Beckerman back, he'll have to contend with a re-emerging Donovan. Donovan is back, they wrote, and RSL gets him next.
- When it comes to the play on the pitch, RSL keeper Nick Rimando admits the Galaxy may be the most dangerous team he's faced this season. However, RSL plans on playing the same way they always do Saturday evening.
- Here's another preview, from Yahoo!, where they believe it remains to be seen if Donovan will have an impact Saturday night.
- In non-Landon Donovan news, MLS has decided not to adopt goal-line technology next year. Last year Garber said MLS would adopt the tech as soon as it was available, but for now it's too expensive for MLS to invest.