Some more linkage to get you over any evening drinkage
- The LA Galaxy have a big match this evening against Monterrey in their biggest CONCACAF challenge in years. Nick Green wrote yesterday that Robbie Keane is the lone injury concern. Omar Gonzalez was given Monday practice off, and with all the games he had to play that's unsurprising. Hindsight is 20/20, but toward the end in Toronto Gonzalez looked like he could have used a breather.
- One of the big questions is how Donovan will be used against Monterrey. He's not going to be 90 minute match fit after a week, but with him needing to continue along in fitness it'll be interesting to see if Arena starts him and lets him go sixty.
- Keane has come along since returning from national team duty as well. He trained on Monday with the club, and is expected to be available for the match against Monterrey. Whether he'll start is unknown, if the Galaxy could start a group capable of keeping Monterrey off the board in the first half and then bring in Donovan and Keane that would be a very interesting day.
- Gyasi Zardes was out running laps at training on Monday, Bryan Gaul and Kenney Walker were in full training with the club. That leaves Brian Perk as the only player still out of sorts.
- Lineup prediction for tonight? Cudicini; DeLaGarza, Gonzalez, Leonardo, Dunivant; Franklin, Juninho, Sarvas, Donovan; Villarreal, Magee. First sub: Keane for Donovan. Second sub: McBean for Villarreal. Third sub: Stephens for Leonardo.