Todd Dunivant, Juninho, and Mike Magee have all suited up! Photo credit LA Galaxy/German Alegria
Howdy partners! It's time for an afternoon roundup of all things LA Galaxy. Hopefully this'll be more enjoyable that a hare stuck in a brier patch. Cause well, there ain't nothing fun about that, I tell you what. So put up your boots and let's do some quick hits to get you to your weekend:
- If you haven't heard yet, after their match in Houston the Galaxy are scheduled to play the Carolina Railhawks in Cary, North Carolina on Tuesday. This match won't be televised, but it may be streamavized so stay tuned. So close to the match in Houston, I doubt the Galaxy have any starters play the Railhawks.
- The Galaxy youth teams are going to be competing in the Copa LA youth soccer tournament in Riverside this memorial day weekend. Those of y'all in the Inland Empire aught to check that out.
- Hector Jimenez has been suspended for an extra match and fined an undisclosed amount for his studs up tackle. Not only will he miss the Houston match, but he'll miss the Galaxy's next MLS match June 17th.
- Adam Cristman has been placed on the Disabled List with a concussion. He won't be available until July 8th.
- Macy's and Calvin Klein are the official clothiers of the LA Galaxy, and the 2012 suits have arrived! That's them in the lead photo. If y'all would like to meet Juninho, he'll be making an appearance at Macy's South Coast Plaza on May 31st at 6pm. If you buy $25 of clothing, they'll give you a free football for Juninho to sign. Boy howdy.
Now, tomorrow's match broadcast begins at 11:30 am on NBC Sports Network, and the US-Scotland match is on right after. So be sure to check in here, and have a great memorial day weekend.